Monday, May 11, 2009

here goes -- off and running.

I'm a little new to this whole thing.. I've been so accustomed to tumblr and it's easy nature.. however, it doesn't quite allow me to write up all that is going on. My best friends have (or will) move away, and with differing schedules, an extended email is somewhat out of the question. It'll be a tough year -- but we'll be absolutely fine. So I find myself jumping on this blogging bandwagon, and starting up a legit one.

I can't promise anything -- but my hopes would be posting my adventures in my work, living on my own, what inspires me, and my latest cooking escapades.. and anything else that comes to mind. My tumblr will remain a stream of consciousness.. and this? well it'll be more in depth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails