Sunday, October 4, 2009

Favorite Foodie

Mark Bittman -- the NY Times foodie, and writer for Bitten -- has a writing style and taste for food I can dig. Here's some of my favorites:

The Versatility of Corn


Variations on Crabcakes


A Potato Salad of a Different Color
Other foodie blogs that I've found that I love:

Culinate -- recent post about the perfect tailgating wine (!)

Young and Hungry -- based out of DC, where they do have some good local places to eat (irrelevent to me.. for now), but also good commentary and recipes un-DC-related

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Check out Emily... she and I were in undergrad together and she has some really fun food adventures in NYC now!

http://ncsuemme.blogspot.com/2009/10/wait-its-october.html

Sarah M said...

Thanks girl! I've already added her to my Google Reader!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails