Monday, June 21, 2010

Goodbye Durham!

So these last few days (and weeks) I've been so busy with my move -- and it's official!  I'm out of Durham (and the Triangle) and off onto the next chapter -- medical school!  So for the next few weeks, I'm a free bird, wandering NC and GA with my handsome dog and visiting family and friends until I move into my apartment in New Orleans.  

One of these days I just want to sit on a porch, with a glass of sangria, and catch up on my google reader.  I hope everyone's enjoying their official first day of summer!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comments:

Tanvi said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) Appreciate you stopping by! ... I was in Durham just a month back. Loved the place. People were exceptionally friendly.

P.S. My aunts also stay in different parts of the world e.g. this one was visiting me all the way from India :o)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails