Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day Off!

Tomorrow is my day off.. a Friday, I know.. but I'm not a slacker, I promise. I have to go into the lab all weekend.. so there's a trade off. It will be my first full day off since I moved into my new duplex, and that means, an overhaul on unpacking and organizing. First things to tackle: my kitchen. Then my bedroom. Here's some ideas I love:

DIY Bookshelves from recycled cardboard and wallpaper:




Found on: I Suwannee


I live in an older home turned into a duplex, and my general style has some vintage undertones. I love these cute kitchen ideas:







These kitchen images found on Apartment Therapy.

My kitchen storage space is very limited, so these makeovers are right up my alley. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out!

1 comments:

Sesh said...

ooh, I love the tension rod over the kitchen sink! very creative... I've got to come by next week and see how it's all coming along.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails