Sunday, August 23, 2009

Loves of my life.

These are my best girls, who have been there through everything since the very beginning of college. They're beautiful, fierce, and independent. Road dogs and the best friends a girl could ever ask for.




I'm so happy to have them in my life.. and even though RSJ is in Asheville, and S$ left for NYC today, I know we're going to be fine. I'm so proud of them going off to unknown cities and doing their thing, and figuring themselves out. It's helping me figure out how to do it on my own as well. I miss them dearly all the time.. and can't wait for the next reunion. And enough of the sentiments before I start crying again (it is my role in the group haha) -- because all of this is old news. They're my world, and top shelf.

2 comments:

Sesh said...

Heyyy I found some tears today! I agree, we are all going to be just fine, but right now it sucks. I am already dreading that feeling I'll have in like a week when I am ready for the vacation to end. haha

miss you still, lets plan a trip!

Ashton said...

SOO happy to see you ladies this weekend! :)

a thousand x's and o's,
A

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails