Thursday, September 10, 2009

Healthy snacks at work?

Constantly at work, I find myself fighting off hunger pangs. Usually I don't give in.. until enough is enough, and I raid the lab in the other wing's candy drawer. It's a complete covert operation, and usually it's only semi-sweet Korean candies left over from last holiday season (shameful, I know).. so it's finally time for me to have legit snacks on hand that will give me an energy boost with being healthier than a candybar (we've all been there). Here's some delicious treats I've found so far.. yum.

Hot Peppered Candied Walnuts {Eat Make Read}


Caramel Popcorn {The Kitchn}



Milk and Honey Peanut Butter Balls {The Kitchn}

As you can tell.. I have a bit of a sweet tooth. But if savory is your thing, then here are a few ideas:

Homemade Potato Chips with Rosemary {The Kitchn}


Crunchy Granola Bars {The Kitchn}



Spicy Oven-Roasted Chickpeas {The Kitchn}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails