Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Let the farewell tour begin!

The months are starting to wind down.. and now it's getting closer to when I'm actually moving (it's looking like end of May/early Juneish), and I'm getting increasingly nervous and antsy.  This is the most major move of my whole life.. and I'm really excited to do it.. but also know it will also be one of the hardest things I've done so far in my life.  gahhh.. this feel way too much like adulthood. and I don't like it.

But with moving comes travel! I have lots of fam/friends I need to see in and around NC (and head up to NYC to see S$), as well as go to ATL.  It'll be sad, but I want to spend as much time with my favorite people before I dive head first into my books and medicine.

image via [Mate Ugrin]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails