Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Next on the Book Queue

The book I'm currently reading and am almost done with.. is somewhat abysmal.  Maybe that's harsh, but it's kinda all over the place (and not in an intentionally thoughtful way) and some of the dialogue is a little contrived.  Fine.  Now I usually quit reading books that I'm not feeling (why waste my time, right?) but there's this random part in the middle of the book that seems like it is apart of an entirely different book (I won't ruin it for you, but then again, I also don't recommend it).. and I want to figure out where he's going with it all.

However.  I am excited for the next book I'm going to read -- Cutting for Stone.  Moms gave it to me for Christmas, and it comes highly recommended.  I'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails