Monday, March 1, 2010

Gifting.. only a few months late.

As I was going through my old drafts.. I came across this post about how I was giving gifts this year.  As you can tell, I'm a few months late for this Christmas post.. however.. I wanted to share with ya'll a cute way to personalize some gift-giving that I stumbled upon on Etsy.

For the past few years, I have been making/baking my gifts for my loved ones for 2 reasons -- I love baking, and I'm pretty poor (and will be even more broke for the next four years.. can't. effing. wait.).  I usually try to find cute holiday-themed boxes, or even canning jars and fill them with goodies for my friends and fam.

This year, I added a fun little personalized touch -- these gift labels from Pretty in Paper Designs

The cookies above are my cinnamon freezer box cookies.. and once I find the recipe I'll post it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails