Friday, April 23, 2010

Tumblr Favs.

So before I ever started this blog (and wayy after my xanga/livejournal days), I began my tumblr.  If you're not familiar, it's a way of blogging that is more stream-of-consciousness than the way a lot of blogging is.  It's super simple, and it's a great way to compile all of my random thoughts, images I liked, inspiration, daily anecdotes, etc.. and a lot of my friends were on it too (although RSJ never quite jumped on board.. err.)

Well I've recently been looking through a lot of my older posts from way back using the "shuffle" feature on my tumblr and here are some of my fav picture posts that I love (credit listed on my tumblr):


 Also -- tumblrs to check out (besides mine -- shameless I know) are my friends sesh.money, grace in place, misdotcom, darling dexter, and ashtonmae.  Also -- you should prob just join tumblr and get on the years old bandwagon.  simple. as. pie.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Tumblr so much, will check out your friends!

bananas. said...

tumblr is cool, just notsomuch mah thang. i do love those yellow shoes. see this is why blogging is better...because a link to wear to buy those shoes is always nearby.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails