Friday, January 8, 2010

Latest Obsession: Flower Tattoos

So currently I have 5 tattoos -- and absolutely love them. But it's been a while since my last one, and I think I'm ready for the next one. As S$ refers to it -- "the itch".

All my tattoos mean something to me and represent a different point in my life... and now I view them as beautiful artwork as well. I think these are so gorgeous and are my inspiration for my next piece -- although I'm contemplating a lot of different places to put them.. hmm..
Artist: Gabriel Cece
artist: Ron Givens


This gorgeous piece looks like lace.. and I love it.

and any of the pictures that aren't credited, I found them on flickr but the artist is unknown. If you know who it is, let me know and I'll update it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails