Tuesday, February 2, 2010

10 Things I Can't Live Without..

One of my reg blogs I've been reading, La Dolce Vita, has recently been doing this series of various fav design bloggers/friends who list the 10 Things I Can't Live Without.. and I fig'd I'd give it a go..  

1.  Family/Friends -- that's a duh.  I'd be lost without ya'll.  (and dig this throwback. My hair was LONG.. well for me.)

 2.  My Blackberry.  If you don't have a BB (or at least a smartphone, seriously.), we're probably not friends.  My life's on it, and I keep up with everything/everyone on it.



3.  Cooper.  The love of my life.

4.  Etsy.  I usually don't have time/don't want to go physically shopping.  It exhausts me.  I'd MUCH rather prioritize my time at work to do my shopping.  And Etsy is where I've found the majority of my vintage clothing and gifts.  Love everything about it.

5.  Benetint.  It's perfect for cheeks, lips.. and I can wear it when I have no makeup on at all just to give me a glow.



6.  Google Reader.  Perfect procrastination tool at work, and the best way to keep up with all my blogs.


7.  My passport.  Traveling is essential to me.  It's so nice to get away sometime, and many of my greatest memories are of by abroad travels.



8.  My iPod.  Can't really get through a workout or workday without it.  It just kills me when people don't know iPod etiquette.. ear buds in = no chatting.




9. Mexican Food.  As you can tell from my many food posts, all things Mexican food (especially the taco variety) I am obsessed with.  You can't go wrong with anything that involves salsa, cheese, and tortillas.
 

10.  Used Bookstores.  I could spend hours browsing their shelves, and much prefer the feel of a weathered book than one hot off the presses.  Currently, I'm reading a book I randomly picked up by Dale Peck, The Law of EnclosuresSo far, I really like it.


 


That was kinda fun!

1 comments:

Kristin W said...

What are your favorite etsy sellers for clothing? I'd much rather do my shopping online too :) And I die for Mexican...I could eat it all day, everyday.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails