Friday, February 26, 2010

The Bar.

Now, I'm not much of a hard liquor drinker (mostly a wine and beer girl), however, in my new home (where ever in NoLa it is), I want to have a fully (or almost fully) stocked bar.  I think it's a crucial entertaining piece, albeit a little expensive, but for a small get together.. it would be nice to have.  Also, having all different kinds of booze around would give me a reason to try some really fun drinks I keep seeing over at eat make read for their happy hour posts.. such as the blood orange gimlet seen below.



I've come across some pretty stellar looking bars and here some of my favs:





[champagne toasts, eat make read, Lonny, La Dolce Vita, Lonny, Tory Burch's home via Habitually Chic, Habitually Chic]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails